Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Another Marisol?

  1. #21
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    If you have Marisol, and want the new today girl that looks like her, why don't you get her and pretend she is her twin sister? Just a thought...(sorry if someone posted this already, because I wasn't really reading the posts before this [img]redface.gif[/img] )

  2. #22
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just have to say I think the new AGOT/Marisol look-a-like is very cute!

    I love the shorter hair and I will most definitely purchase her for my DD because Marisol's long hair is a bit of a hindrance for us when we play and make up stories.

    I think short-haired Marisol (sorry which # is she again?) is great for younger girls in particular who may not want the hair responsibility that goes along with our longer-haired beauties like Elizabeth, Kaya & Josefina.

    This new doll is lovely and will be tons of fun to play with. Plus, I've been just really wishing we had two Marisols at our house ever since I opened her box last December and she was sold out, so this is a great turn of events.

    She's cute! That face is darling irregardless of the hair, IMHO. Yay!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Katie

  3. #23
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not that excited because the two new dolls look just like old dolls, but I think for the little girls this is great. Perhaps lots of little girls couldn't get Marisol last year, and this gives them another chance in a way.

    Of course, there's the flip side of little girls not feeling their LE is special, too. Tough call.

    I own Marisol and ebayed her in spring, but no complaints here. She's my Clara doll and it wouldn't work to have short hair anyway. Plus, I love Marisol's original hair- it is so long and pretty. Then again, I got a steal on ebay and got her mint in a lot. After all the extra stuff was sold, I got her for about $50. I might feel differently under other circumstances.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGT28 was selling like CRAZY tonite! Every little girl was buying her and screaming "It's Marisol!" It was so cute though! I am glad some little girls can now have one. I don't feel my Marisol is any less special. Whether a doll is LE or Retired makes no difference to me. I just love the dolls [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that all of those who have Marisol love her long, beautiful curls - but I think this new Marisol look-a-like with the shorter hair is almost cuter!

  6. #26
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    I have Marisol, but I will be getting this doll too. She is cute. I like dolls with shorter hair. JMHO.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the dolls with shorter hair, too. Uh, Sheila, I thought you said no more dolls until LE's? What happened to your willpower?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member DScully717's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2006
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the new dolls are cute, but not very original IMO. I won't be tempted to buy them at least! I just wish they would have come out with another doll with hazel eyes like #21, who is SO CUTE and it seems like a lot more people have brown/hazel/green eyes to me. But I want a #21 with wavy brown hair, hazel eyes and so she'll actually look like me! I guess I'll have to wait another year or two . . . [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •